Friday, December 28, 2018

THE SNAKE SHAKER

What is the best possible way to come up with a name for a bike? OVER SOME sweet WHISKEY with some RISKY men. ( I have @bengottheinsta59fl to THANK)

First, The art on the bottle spoke to me. I've been flirting with the idea of snakes, because I'm absolutely terrified of them. There is something so powerful and so sexy about a women in power, especially one who is strong and fearless. A few of you know, I have a 1920's art deco snake charmer tattooed on my arm.



How do I translate that feeling and provocative power to a chopper?

We came up with the name....
                     

    "THE SNAKE SHAKER"




Does that not sound like the perfect, 1970's chopper name?

1 comment:

  1. Best name ever!!! Somehow it embodies the flapper and the 70s vixen all in one.

    ReplyDelete