Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Holidazes are over....

Sorry for the radio silence... the holidays can be a rambunctious time😛

On a side note, do you know how great a hair cut feels? I realized the importance of feeling good and how that can translate into putting a bit more confidence into things all around. How fantastic it is to have friends within the motorcycle community. If it wasn't for Strange days, I wouldn't of met Sara (@caffeinehairqueen) who did a fantastic curly hair shag cut on a mane that needed some serious attention. Her husband Mike (@cyclestop) has a page that sells, trade and builds bikes. Seriously, check out their page!

Overall, I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Now back to the bike stuff.... I GOT A HARDTAIL!!! Plus a mustang style tank. Along with a few other goodies. Thank you Cal! (@retrofitcycleworks)

My @Biltwell Helmet, Full face Gringo- Vintage Desert


Now that I finally have a hardtail kit, I can start chopping on that bulky frame and start the transition into a sweet little chopper.


I've also been practicing on my welding. I would also like to reconfirm that welding is NOT as easy as it looks. For some practice and just getting to know the machine, I welded a grave marker for my mom the weekend before Christmas.

I do truly enjoy welding. Its tricky as all hell but it's cool. 

I just need Cal and Ben to get their projects off the bike lift so I can officially start on mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment