Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What's New Pussycat?

FIRST OFFICIAL CHOPPER PART came in yesterday.......


What's new Pussycat? This vintage chopper tail light I ordered from Ebay! Check out that original packing!
MEOW!

I have to admit, I have some certain quirks. I sage almost every part that was previously owned or was mounted on someone else's bike. I know that sounds funny... but I believe that an object inhabits the previous owner's vibes, or auras, if you will. 

I also believe that everyone has energy that omits from our mind, body and souls... I believe we take this energy and transmit it on objects. Sometimes our feelings, which can be good or bad, can reflect on an object. Especially objects that I hold dear, or one that will be "in-tune" with my life or soul.

I believe saging "cleanses" any past notion of any vibes from previous owners. I learned how to properly sage items from my cousin, Kristen. This yogi traveled the country in a van. She has even been to Nepal to learn the yogi life. 

When I first started really riding Hefner, I saged his entire body, even the underbelly of the bike. The smoke fills the cracks of mechanical workings. In some sense, it can satisfy the mind. The previous owner had an accident with Hefner, two of them actually. So I could imagine some fear and frustration was "spilt" on to him. I like to think of it like a spiritual shower, if you will. The great thing about sage/smudging is you can cleanse whatever you like. 





So, CHEERS to the first piece of my chopper and MAY THERE BE MANY MORE!


MUNDY BUILDS A CHOPPER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment