Wednesday, May 15, 2019

COMING TOGETHER

APRIL HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY MONTH.

Since May is here, it is CRUNCH time.
BABES RIDE OUT IS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS😰😰😰😰😰

The bike is definitely coming together. I know it's been a while since my last blog entry but it's been a pretty steady schedule of coming home from work then heading straight to the garage. The boys and I have been working pretty hard on #thesnakeshaker. There are some things that I would have ABSOLUTELY no a clue on how to do, so I'm so happy for them leading me into the right direction. If there is a situation I don't understand, I make sure I listen to try and absorb any information.

It has been a really wild ride so far, but things are really coming together. we have the sissy bar tacked into place.

Greg and I will be working on the snake king and queen seat soon. Below is the picture of the vinyl seat fabric. Did you guess it was snake skin?

The head pipes, fishtails, and brackets are mounted. This process is pretty spectacular and its to the point where its become an obsession. It's all I think about every time I close my eyes. We also did a huge parts order from JP Cycles and Dime City Cycles so it felt like Christmas when everything came in.
Pulled the bike out quick for a few photos and see the stance.

Cal made this AMAZING oil tank set up. I told him I wanted him to carve his initials in it because it came out so good.




Its really an overflow tank for the coolant, but also the battery box. It hides all the electronics! How cool is that? I think it's genius.

So this ends another blog post and I wanted to re-cap whats been going on. It's been a process for sure, and now it's amazing to see everything coming together.


MUNDY BUILDS A CHOPPER

No comments:

Post a Comment