Friday, February 1, 2019

CHEAP THRILLS

This weekend is Cheap Thrills in Asbury park!

I've been thinking of selling a few items that have been following me around for far too long. I also watch a few episodes of hoarders and I want to clear out clutter.. It's so easy for me to hoard gear. 

Along with a few other knickknacks.

I'm excited to see familiar faces, especially since I have a large amount of friends who are vending the event. I've been looking forward to this for weeks, just to hang out on a Saturday ( I usually work) relax, see old faces, meet Instagram gal friends, talk shop... To say I'm excited is an understatement. 
Speaking of motorcycles, don't you miss the summer?

I figured my next post will be about what to bring for camping trips.

A side note,  WORK THE SNAKE SHAKER STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!


on ward and upward!





MUNDY BUILDS A CHOPPER


No comments:

Post a Comment