Thursday, February 21, 2019

3D Model Renderings!


Calvin Piorkowski is a man of many talents. Not just the knowledge of building bikes but also for graphic design work. He put together a couple of renderings for me based on what I told him I want. He was able to take the measurements from the TC Bros hardtail kit and apply it to the 3d model to see how we'll be able to modify this already complex frame. The only thing that will be original will be the front half of the engine cradle. Below is what I'm dreaming the Snake Shaker will look like.

Sportster buckhorns, slight rake, 4" over tubes, fake horseshoe oil tank for battery and other electrical stuff. The rear wheel location will be moved forwards 3-4." Lastly, the stock steam roller rear wheel will be replaced with a CB750 hub laced to a Harley 16" rim.





Pretty cool, right? Cal also helped develop a simplified wiring diagram. I pretty much have everything I need to really get started. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment